All of our members receive unlimited access to our FAR Infrared Sauna. Our sauna can hold up to 8 people and there is one in each locker room.
Benefits of regular infrared sauna usage include:
- Increased metabolism/Weight Loss
- Muscle Pain Relief
- Improved Immune System Function
- Removal of Toxins
- Improved appearance of Cellulite
- Eased Joint Pain/Stiffness
- Reduced Stress and Fatigue
- Improved Skin Clarity
The difference between an infrared sauna and a regular dry sauna is that an infrared sauna heats your body from the inside out-rather than just heating the air around you. This not only makes the sauna experience more comfortable (not as hot and stuffy), but it also allows the body's core temperature to rise slightly, producing many detoxing benefits. The far infrared band is part of the sun’s invisible spectrum of light. This band of light has the ability to penetrate our skin and warm our body directly. The far infrared heat produced by our Clearlight Sauna is totally safe as there are none of the harmful rays of sunlight produced by our heaters, just natural healing heat. In fact, this heat is so safe that is it used in hospitals to keep newborns warm.
INFRARED SAUNA SUGGESTED PROTOCOL
Follow this quick guide for the optimal infrared sauna experience
PRE SAUNA SESSION
· Hydrate with at least 8oz of water to prepare your body for an increase in core temperature
· Begin your session when the sauna reaches 100F (DO NOT leave sauna preheating for more than 5 minutes)
· To get your body accustomed to infrared therapy, we recommend starting with 10-15 minute sessions at 100F
· Gradually increase towards 25-30 minute sessions
· Don’t be surprised if you don’t sweat during the first few sessions. Sweating will increase with regular use, removing toxins and leaving you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
· Drink at least 24oz of water or electrolyte to rehydrate.