It is so hard in our day to day life to eat pure and nutritious foods.
I would like to give you some general guidelines on how to get healthier with your diet.
-Eat fruits and vegetables in a raw, natural state.
– Supermarkets often have to import produce from other parts of the world which means it is probably refrigerated for a long period of time. As much as you can SHOP LOCAL in San Diego!
– Avoid foods that have been tampered with in order to preserve them.
– It is thankfully getting easier and easier to get organic foods because of the increase in organic farming methods.
– Avoid processed food, white flour and sugar.
– Avoid foods that contain coloring, added sugar or salt and modified start or fats.
– Be sure to check the food labels before you buy. If you are unable to pronounce half the things on the label than that is a good clue that it has been majoring tampered with.
– Eat as many fresh fruits and vegetables as possible. When you cook your vegetables you destroy a lot of vitamins and enzymes.
– You may find it hard to eat the amount of raw vegetables you need every day. Truly the easiest way to change this is to add a veggie juice into your day.
This is a little more psychological but it is a great tip.
– Think about what you are eating. Don’t eat in a stressed or anxious state. Give attention to the food or the juice in front of you.
– Gum diseases is a major problem in the United States today. You can even ‘chew’ your juice as a way to give your gums that extra strength they need.
Fitness in San Diego, Fitness Classes in San Diego, Yoga in San Diego, Group Fitness Classes in San Diego, Fitness in San Diego, Gyms in San Diego, Training in San Diego, Spin in San Diego